Sunday, February 10, 2013

I`m a pattern freak or patterns all around me.

All right, my dearest readers! Happy Sunday everyone!

Nothing special is happening at the moment, just a usual routine, but still there are some beautiful things around me that I`m more than happy to share with you.

Recently I came to conclusion that I`m a total Pattern freak! Yes, it might sound weird, but the fact is, I do love different patterns and prints so much, that I`ve noticed I`m trying to choose certain style items for my everyday life, even when it comes to tissues ... But let`s start from the very beginning )

Yesterday I`ve decided to take a little rest after my work and went browsing last sale items in shops nearby. I ended up my window shopping buying myself a pair of trousers in ZARA for an amazing price 9, 99 £ (previously 39, 99). And yes, I admit that I love very good bargains (and who doesn`t))! The thing is, I suppose that mass market fashion shops like Zara and Mango for example are quite expensive with their usual prices. It`s only an illusion that they are cheap, but if we take into consideration product`s quality (especially if we talk about fabrics their products are made of), I do believe that they are highly overestimated. Also it`s important to remember about amount of people that will be wearing the same items as you ... But of course if you`re not confused by these facts, it`s absolutely fine, I`m just sharing my personal opinion. And, for the record, usually I notice lots of nice stylish stuff in Zara, I just don`t find it clever to buy their clothes for a full price.

Anyway, back to patterns - I`d like to introduce you my new trousers. Aren`t they nice?
They will look very good with my summer sandals and they fit me perfectly.



Also, as it`s relevant to our topic,  I`d like to show you the trousers I`ve bought yet in Autumn in H&M . And of course, they are patterned as well ))

Recently I`ve received my order from OYSHO (still planning to tell you more about this brand!).



Dandelion print pants with waistband (100 % cotton)


"Always Together" or, as I call it, "Sweeter than sugar" )) top



And something else, but I won`t show it to you as it`s gonna be a present for one of my sisters! ))

My favorite Kleenex tissues (especially I like the one that`s one the left)



"Me, Myself and I" yet in Riga, in summer, at my previous work. All dressed up in patterns and green tones. Somehow I like these pictures, I remember in was very hot that days, so almost no make up on my face, very natural look & my own hair color.


And finally (not related to topic but still), my beautiful Travel planner as I love to travel a lot.



Well, I`m very glad that I made this blog post today as next Friday I`m flying to Riga for two weeks (can`t wait! )) so I`m not sure whether I will be able to post anything till that time or not.
Wish me safe flight and a lovely trip!
xx
E.

PS This time I`m gonna add very different music. Hope that everyone will be able to find something that will match your personal taste.
And please please please don`t forget to subscribe to blog`s Facebook page , want to see you all there, and I really appreciate every single "LIKE"! ))
Take care, sleep & eat well, stay tuned and be happy!
See you next time, cheers!







3 comments:

  1. я на эти брюки давно смотрела,замечательные.))
    и шикарно смотрятся вторая пара брюк и эти босоножки.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Юль, а я эти брюки увидела впервые :) Рада, что вкусы совпали!И спасибо за комплимент касательно второй пары брюк + босоножек.
    PS Я, кстати, уже в Риге! Так что скоро напишу Тебе на ФБ с приглашением на чай!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ой,только увидела.) если будет время у тебя - то я только за :)

      Delete